Microsoft SharePoint does not provide an easy way to add an alphabetic index to a wiki page library. Our Wiki Contents App does this:
- Generate an alphabetic index for any wiki page library.
- If you click on a letter in the upper navigation the index is filtered to show only pages that begin with that letter.
- A click on ”ALL” shows all index entries again.
- Add the App to the site from the Office 365 Store
- Add the App as Webpart to any page in your SharePoint site
- Enter the name of the wiki page library in the webpart properties under ”Wiki Properties” -> ”Wiki Name”
- Optionally enter the number of columns for the index in the webpart properties under ”Wiki Properties” -> ”#Columns”